Kate's experience is in the field of palliative care and oncology nursing in a range of roles from clinical practice, management, governance, education and research. She has a particular interest in supporting health professionals and community development to enable people to live until they die and to provide compassionate end of life care.
- Angus E. (2021) Barriers and facilitators for international nurses caring for palliative care residents in New Zealand (NZ) aged residential care (ARC) facilities. In Barriers and facilitators for international nurses caring for palliative care residents in New Zealand (NZ) aged residential care (ARC) facilities, Commissioned by NMA.
- Reid K., Angus E., Yamit S., Coe G., Ryan B. and Crichton S. (2021) Experience of Internationally Qualified Nurses providing Palliative Care in a New Zealand Aged Residential Care facility.. .
- Johnston R., Kirk R. and Reid K. (2020) Home is my happy place: Using the interRAI Community Health Assessment to benefit retirement villages and their residents. Wellington: InterRAI Knowledge Exchnage, 4-4 Mar 2020.
- Johnston R., Kirk R. and Reid K. (2020) Where to live: Independently in the community or a retirement village? Leuven, Belgium: WorldinterRAI Conferecne 2020, 3-5 Feb 2020.
- Maddocks W. and Reid K. (2020) An Evaluation of the use of Aromatherapy by Palliative Care Nurses in New Zealand. Kai Tiaki: Nursing New Zealand.