Research interests include development of sleep in infantcy and childhood, child and family interventions, emotional and behavioural regulation in children, parent behaviour and education.
- Henderson JMT., Blampied NM. and France KG. (2020) Longitudinal study of infant sleep development: Early predictors of sleep regulation across the first year. Nature and Science of Sleep 12: 949-957. http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/NSS.S240075.
- Hunter JE., McLay LK., France KG. and Blampied NM. (2020) Systematic review of the collateral effects of behavioral sleep interventions in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 79 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rasd.2020.101677.
- McLay L., France K., Blampied N., van Deurs J., Hunter J., Knight J., Hastie B., Carnett A., Woodford E. and Gibbs R. (2020) Function-Based Behavioral Interventions for Sleep Problems in Children and Adolescents with Autism: Summary of 41 Clinical Cases. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10803-020-04548-7.
- McLay L., Hansen SG., Carnett A., France KG. and Blampied NM. (2020) Attributions, causal beliefs, and help-seeking behavior of parents of children with autism spectrum disorder and sleep problems. Autism 24(7): 1829-1840. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1362361320924216.
- van Deurs JR., McLay LK., France KG. and Blampied NM. (2020) Sequential Implementation of Functional Behavior Assessment-Informed Treatment Components for Sleep Disturbance in Autism: A Case Study. Behavioral Sleep Medicine http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15402002.2020.1758701.