Qualifications & Memberships
Interested in cognitive and linguistic aspects of literacy learning and learning disabilities.
- Everatt J. and Denston A. (2021) Response by Everatt and Denston. European Journal of Special Needs Education http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08856257.2021.1960016.
- Fletcher J. and Everatt J. (2021) Innovative learning environments in New Zealand: Student teachers’ perceptions. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies Special Edition on Learning Environments: 1-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-021-00195-3.
- Srisang P. and Everatt J. (2021) Lower and higher level comprehension skills of undergraduate efl learners and their reading comprehension. LEARN Journal: Language Education and Acquisition Research Network 14(1): 427-454.
- Elbeheri G., Everatt J., Theofanides F., Mahfoudhi A. and Al Muhareb K. (2020) Attitudes of academics to special needs accommodations in Kuwait. International Journal of Inclusive Education 24(10): 1035-1049. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13603116.2018.1508517.
- Fletcher J., Everatt J., Mackey J. and Fickel LH. (2020) Digital Technologies and Innovative Learning Environments in Schooling: A New Zealand Experience. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies 2020(55): 91-112. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-020-00156-2.