Qualifications & Memberships
High Performance Sport Coach Development
Sport Curriculum Development
Sport Policy analysis & Implementation
Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE)
PETE Curriculum and policy analysis
- Bennett B. and Fyall G. (2021) Exploring the Utility of a Global Coaching Framework: Sociocultural Perspectives From Japanese Secondary School Rugby Coaches. International Sport Coaching Journal 8(1): 13-22. http://dx.doi.org/10.1123/iscj.2019-0039.
- Bennett B., Fyall G. and Hapeta J. (2021) The sword of Damocles: autoethnographic considerations of child safeguarding policy in Aotearoa New Zealand. Sport, Education and Society http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13573322.2021.1877125.
- Fyall G., Cowan J. and Buchanan G. (2020) A Profession Within a Profession: Mentoring Ecology of Three New Zealand Primary Schools. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies 55(1): 5-27. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-020-00160-6.
- Fyall G. and Metzler M. (2019) Aligning Critical Physical Education Teacher Education and Models-Based Practice. The Physical Educator 76(1): 24-56. http://dx.doi.org/10.18666/TPE-2019-V76-I1-8370.
- Bennett B. and Fyall G. (2018) Power and Control in School Rugby: A Hermeneutic Interpretation of the Pedagogical Intentions of Five Secondary School Rugby Coaches in New Zealand. Journal of Global Sport Management 3(3): 284-301. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/24704067.2018.1432986.