My research interests are in science education. Particular areas of interest are health and safety in school science laboratories and the integration of ICT into science teaching and learning.
- Buabeng I., Conner L. and Winter D. (2019) Compromised Physics teaching – Assessment driven teaching.. Research in Science Education 8.
- Winter D. and Astall C. (2019) Forensic Science Book 2: CSI Activities To Engage Learners. Invercargill: Essential Resources.
- Buabeng I., Conner L. and Winter D. (2018) Professional development and physics teachers’ on-going learning needs. In Mahlangu V (Ed.), Reimagining New Approaches in Teacher Professional Development London: IntechOpen. http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.78711.
- Astall C. and Winter D. (2017) Forensic Science. CSI Activities To Engage Learners. Book 1. Invercargill: Essential Resources Educational Publishers Limited. 68.
- Buabeng I., Conner LN. and Winter D.. (2017) High school physics teachers conceptions about teaching: The ideal versus enacted. In Proceedings of AERA 2017: 8. http://dx.doi.org/10.302/1171915.