My interests include defining the match and training demands of Cricket, and investigating potential performance enhancement strategies in Cricket and Triathlon. I have had a particular focus on the fitness and conditioning activities of athletes, and preparations for challenging environmental conditions through acclimation and acclimatisation.
- Petersen C. (2010) Elite cricket match & training demands & performance enhancement in hot/humid environments. Perth, Australia. University of Western Australia.
- Petersen CJ. and Kellett A. (2019) Cricket. In Laursen P; Buchheit M (Ed.), Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training: 443-454. Champaign: Human Kinetics.
- Petersen C. and Dawson B. (2013) Cricket. In O'Donoghue P; Sampaio J; McGarry T (Ed.), Routledge Handbook of Sports Performance Analysis: 393-403. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Asiamah N., Petersen C., Kouveliotis K. and Eduafo R. (2021) The Built Environment and Socio-Demographic Correlates of Partial and Absolute Sedentary Behaviours in Community-Dwelling Older Adults in Accra, Ghana. Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology 36(1): 21-42. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10823-020-09417-5.
- Daneshfar A., Petersen C. and Gahreman D. (2021) Determinant physiological factors of simulated BMX race. European Journal of Sport Science 21(12): 1699-1707. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2020.1859622.