My interests include defining the match and training demands of Cricket, and investigating potential performance enhancement strategies in Cricket and Triathlon. I have had a particular focus on the fitness and conditioning activities of athletes, and preparations for challenging environmental conditions through acclimation and acclimatisation.
- Petersen C. (2010) Elite cricket match & training demands & performance enhancement in hot/humid environments. Perth, Australia. University of Western Australia.
- Petersen CJ. and Kellett A. (2019) Cricket. In Laursen P; Buchheit M (Ed.), Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training: 443-454. Champaign: Human Kinetics.
- Petersen C. and Dawson B. (2013) Cricket. In O'Donoghue P; Sampaio J; McGarry T (Ed.), Routledge Handbook of Sports Performance Analysis: 393-403. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Daneshfar A., Petersen C. and Gahreman D. (2021) Determinant physiological factors of simulated BMX race. European Journal of Sport Science http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2020.1859622.
- Daneshfar A., Petersen CJ. and Gahreman DE. (2021) The effect of 4 weeks motor imagery training on simulated BMX race performance. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1612197X.2020.1869801.