Andi is an experienced Teacher with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Skilled in Early Childhood Education, Leadership and Critical Policy Analysis.
- Delaune A. (2020) Attention and early childhood education. Christchurch. University of Canterbury.
- Gibbons A., Peters MA., Delaune A., Jandrić P., Sojot AN., Kupferman DW., Tesar M., Johansson V., Cabral M. and Devine N. (2020) Infantasies: An EPAT collective project. Educational Philosophy and Theory http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00131857.2020.1860749.
- Peters MA., Jayne White E., Tesar M., Gibbons A., Arndt S., Rutanen N., Degotardi S., Salamon A., Browne K. and Redder B. (2020) Infantologies. An EPAT collective writing project. Educational Philosophy and Theory http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00131857.2020.1835648.
- Dean J. and Delaune A. (2019) Supporting young gifted children through transitioning from early childhood education to school. He Kupu 6(1): 19-25.
- Delaune A. (2019) Moral philosophy, Te Whāriki and gender. Educational Philosophy and Theory 51(7): 721-730. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00131857.2018.1461085.