Early Childhood Education
Professional Learning and Development (PLD) for Early Childhood Educators
UC Education Plus works with teachers, leaders, centres and their communities to support early learning opportunites.
We are passionate about making a difference for all tamariki within Early Childhood Education.
UC Education Plus can provide professional learning and development (PLD) tailored to the needs of the Early Childhood Service to support and empower teachers to enhance learning outcomes for all children.
Our highly skilled and experienced facilitators are recognised and respected leaders in the early childhood sector.
The PLD Education Plus can provide, includes (but is not limited to):
- Unpacking and implementing Tātaiako.
- Supporting and mentoring ECE leaders.
- developing children’s social competence/self-regulation and emotional wellbeing
- Teacher Registration mentoring for beginning teachers.
- Introduction to Te Whatu Pōkeka to support learning and assessment through a bi-cultural lens.
- Developing and maintaining culturally responsive environments for tamariki and whānau Māori.
- Policy and Procedures development and implementation.
- Unpacking and implementing Te Whāriki 2017.
- Using te reo Māori within all curriculum areas.