Use the Tab and Up, Down arrow keys to select menu items.
This course is about modelling the behaviour of macromolecular systems (e.g. biomacromolecules such as proteins or supramolecular assemblies such as metal-organic-framework materials), using molecular dynamics. The topics covered by this course are:
- Force fields (molecular mechanics) and equations of motion (molecular dynamics)
- Controlling temperature, pressure, volume within simulations
- Practical considerations when running molecular dynamics simulations
- Assessing how well simulations match experiment
Approval by the Tumuaki Kura | Head of School
Course Outline (PDF 187KB)
Domestic fee $1,084.00
International fee $5,000.00
* All fees are inclusive of NZ GST or any equivalent overseas tax, and do not include any programme level discount or additional course-related expenses.
For further information see
School of Physical & Chemical Sciences on the
departments and faculties