Research project is focussed on factors that affect the of retention of students in Senior Te Reo Maori programmes in Mainstream Secondary Schools.
- Clarke TH. and Clarke TH. (2022) ). Oranga – Tīhei Mauri Ora. In Ratima M; Smith J; Macfarlane A; Riki N; Davies L (Ed.), Ngā Hau e Whā o Tāwhirimātea: Culturally responsive teaching and learning for the Tertiary Sector,Canterbury University Press.
- Karaka-Clarke TH., Bell B., Eddy L., Kennedy-Benns M., Robertson A. and Schrader Manuera G. (2022) Ko ngā Kete o te Wānanga: A beginner’s guide to understanding mātauranga Māori. Set: Rsearch information for teachers.
- Karaka-Clarke TH., Fletcher J., Macfarlane A. and Bell B. (2022) Kōrero Mai: Kaiako experiences of synchronous online teaching and learning in New Zealand. Journal of Open, Flexible and Distance Learning 25(2): 4-22.
- Pomeroy D., Azamandi M., Ratima M., Tolbert S., Jones K-L., Riki N. and Karaka-Clarke TH. (2022) How entitlement and shame conceal the institutional racism of mathemetics 'ability' grouping in Aotearoa New Zealand. International Journal of Educational Studies in Mathematics (Special Issue on Race, Racism, and Racialization i).
- Smith J. and Clarke TH. (2022) Oranga: Tihei Mauri Ora! In Ratima M; Smith J; Macfarlane A; Riki N; Jones K-L; Davies L (Ed.), Ngā Hau e Whā o Tāwhirimātea: Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning for the Tertiary Sector: 17-20.University of Canterbury Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.26021/11870.