How businesses use CareerHub
The University of Canterbury has an online recruitment tool called CareerHub for employers, organisations and community groups to use when advertising vacancies, internships and scholarships to students.
All UC students and graduates can access this free service, and about 1300 students log into the site each week to view and apply for advertised positions.
Advertise your vacancy online on CareerHub
The benefits of advertising your vacancy on CareerHub are:
- Wide exposure to relevant and motivated students
- Free advertising for internships, voluntary positions and scholarships
- Ability to manage responses and applications
- Keep inappropriate and unsuitable applications to a minimum
- Advertise to multiple universities with one advertisement
- Very competitive advertising rates
- Work directly with the universities you want to recruitment students from.
How to register your position on CareerHub
You can register your company's details and post your own job ads on the NZUniCareerHub website.
For more information
talk to our staff