How businesses use NZUniCareerHub
The University of Canterbury has an online recruitment tool called NZUniCareerHub for employers, organisations and community groups to use when advertising vacancies, internships and scholarships to UC students and graduates. UC is part of a group of seven universities in New Zealand who work together to secure and promote employment and scholarship opportunities through the NZUniCareerHub platform.
All UC students and graduates can access this free service, and about 1300 students log into the site each week to view and apply for advertised positions.
Advertise your vacancy online on NZUniCareerHub
The benefits of advertising your vacancy on NZUniCareerHub are:
- Wide exposure to relevant and motivated students
- Free advertising for internships, voluntary positions (for registered Not for Profit organisations) and scholarships
- Ability to manage responses and applications
- Keep inappropriate and unsuitable applications to a minimum
- Advertise to multiple universities with one advertisement
- Very competitive advertising rates
- Work directly with the universities you want to recruitment students from.
How to register your position on NZUniCareerHub
You can register your company's details and post your own job ads on the NZUniCareerHub website.