Co-curricular record (CCR) roles and responsibilities
The activity validator is the main point of contact for students as well as the representative who validates their claims. As an academic staff member you may be asked by a student to do this so here's the deal...
You will have to ensure the student has completed the required 12 hours before claiming, check their reflective statements and their chosen graduate attribute best reflects their development.
- Attend CCR validator training and sustain knowledge of CCR processes and Validator roles and responsibilities.
- Support and guide students to engage with CCR and complete the process to receive their recognition.
- Develop a clear understanding of the work ready skills and graduate attributes.
- Maintain current knowledge of CCR processes, and developments.
- Uphold some awareness of other CCR pre-approved activities.
- Highlight areas for additional support from CCR Coordinator.
- Contact students within one week of them applying and/or claiming for your activity and keep up to date with applications and claims notifications.
- Advise the CCR Coordinator if any updates are required for your activity webpage
The Co-curricular Record (CCR) recognises the skills and attributes you gain from your participation in pre-approved activities outside of your academic study.
Participating in pre-approved UC activities will help you gain some of the valuable skills and attributes employers look for in students and graduates.
The CCR is a great way to show employers how you have got involved beyond study. See CCR activities for the current list of activities you can claim recognition for.
Questions? Email us