VA-12 AND VA-13 - Value-added reporting for Year 12 and Year 13
VA-12 and VA-13 measure and monitor pupil progress over Year 12 and Year 13.
Register anytime, either before or after your students begin their study. Registration is through the CAM website, or ring CAM for assistance. You can even register restrospectively for previous Year 12 or Year 13 groups.
- VA-12 Feedback on progress in Year 12: Year 11 NCEA results are used as a baseline to measure progress in NCEA to the end of Year 12.
- VA-13 Feedback on progress in Year 13: Year 12 NCEA results are used as a baseline to measure progress in NCEA to the end of Year 13.
The high quality interactive online feedback shows the value-added for each student in each NCEA subject compared to students similar ability throughout New Zealand. The feedback is broken down by gender and ethnicity. The feedback also shows the performance of each school subject. This provides powerful data to inform school planning and improvement processes.
- Click on this link for an explanation on how to interpret Feedback on progress in Year 12
- Click on this link for an explanation on how to interpret Feedback on progress in Year 13
VA feedback examples
View VA feedback from Aotearoa College
VA-12 and VA-13 Timeline
- Schools can register anytime to participate in VA12 and VA13.
- Schools send CAM a list of Year 12 and 13 students who sat NCEA last year.
- Value-added feedback is provided for all Year 12 and 13 students following release of Level 2 and 3 NCEA results from NZQA.
- Schools will be informed when their feedback is available on the website.
A non-refundable deposit of $450 is required. The deposit will be deducted from the final invoice.
The cost per student reported on is $4.75 exclusive of GST.