Virtually Together is an entirely online Challenge for students, working together in teams, to come up with concepts focused on creating social connections in an increasingly isolated world.
The Challenge is run over two weeks with flexible timing to fit in and around your schedule. You will get coaching from UCE staff and mentoring from experts. It is a perfect opportunity to meet some new people, hone your skills, build your CV and experience some new ways of working.
On the final day of Virtually Together, your team will pitch your concept to a panel of judges and industry experts. The winning teams will get a share of the $2,500 cash prize pool as well as support from UCE to turn your ideas into reality!
Why sign up?
- Work in a collaborative digital environment.
- Meet interesting new people from a range of disciplines.
- Develop your creativity, innovation, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Build experience in creating a compelling, professional presentation.
- Network with mentors and industry experts.
- Have something awesome to put on your CV.
- Be in to win cash prizes!
Who should sign up?
This Challenge is designed for Canterbury tertiary students of all levels from first-year to post-grad.
Do I need a team in advance?
If you already have a team that’s great and you can register as a team (5 people max.). Otherwise, we will organise a team for you. All you need to do is register!
Who is running the challenge?
The UC Centre for Entrepreneurship and ChristchurchNZ are working in partnership to provide this exciting challenge.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
Don't miss out!
Spaces are limited.