Digital Doctors is an entirely online Challenge for you to work as part of a team and reimagine the future of the General Practice.
The Challenge runs for 48 hours (from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening) with flexible timing to suit your schedule. You will get coaching from UCE staff and mentoring from experts. It is the perfect opportunity for you to meet new people, hone your skills, build your CV and experience some new ways of working.
At the end of the Challenge, your team will pitch your concept to a panel of judges and industry experts. The winning teams will get a share of the $2,500 cash prize pool as well as support from UCE to turn your ideas into reality!
Register now, it's free!
Why sign up?
- Work in a collaborative digital environment.
- Meet interesting new people from a range of disciplines.
- Develop your creativity, innovation, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Build experience in creating a compelling, professional presentation.
- Network with mentors and industry experts.
- Have something awesome to put on your CV.
- Be in to win cash prizes!
Who should sign up?
This Challenge is designed for tertiary students of all levels (from first-year to post-grad) who live in the Canterbury region.
Do I need a team in advance?
If you already have a team that’s great and you can register as a team (5 people max.). Otherwise, we will organise a team for you. All you need to do is register!
Who is running the challenge?
The UC Centre for Entrepreneurship and ChristchurchNZ are working in partnership to provide this exciting challenge.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out!
Spaces are limited.