South East Asia Award
The South East Asia Award is open to students from the following countries who begin an eligible UC Business School programme in 2021 or 2022:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Viet Nam
Eligible programmes and value
*The value is NZ$4,000 for students entering the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce, plus NZ$3,000 in subsequent years if a B+ average is achieved in the preceding year (for a maximum of two years or until the degree is completed, whatever comes first).
The value is NZ$3,000 for students entering directly into second year of Bachelor of Commerce, plus NZ$3,000 in the following year if B+ average is achieved in the preceding year.
- All applicants from these countries who meet the entry requirements for an eligible programme will be automatically considered for the South East Asia Award.
- To receive the award, you must not have previously been enrolled in the programme, or be transferring from another UC programme.
- If you only enrol for one semester, the award will be pro-rated and the balance will be applied if or when you enrol in your second semester.
- You must be and remain a full-time student in the programme for any year/semester that you receive an award.
- Each of these awards are available for students who begin their studies online or on-campus, although the award will not be applied until you arrive on-campus if you are a postgraduate online student.
- The Award cannot be held concurrently with any other award, scholarship or sponsorship, including a Dean’s Award.
- UCIC Foundation students are eligible, but University Transfer Programme (UTP) students are not (although you may qualify for a Dean’s Award)