UC Commerce Teachers' Day
Te Kura Umanga | UC Business School invites you and your colleagues to our free UC Commerce Teachers’ Day on Thursday 30 November. Registration details still to come.
The Commerce Teachers' Day is your opportunity to meet and connect with leading academics and industry partners who will provide insights into how sustainability is impacting businesses and industry.
The day’s professional development programme will also offer you discussion and teaching ideas to take back to your classrooms.
The 2022 programme included:
- An overview of the UC Business School and Q+A session with Russell Wordsworth: Associate Dean of Teaching and Learning
- the first opportunity to hear about the development of an online Economics Game aimed at secondary students and 1st Year Economics students
- 4 sessions from leading academics from the Business School on a range of topics (see below).
- Opportunities to visit the UC Trading Room and UC's Centre for Entrepreneurship.
- A visit to Kathmandu offices to hear from their business leaders on a range of topics including, product and brand development, promotional model, supply and demand case studies and the ESG (environmental sustainability and governance).