My research covers a wide range of topics (recent topics include replications, job insecurity, the Eurovision Song Contest, trade policy preferences, football, terrorism, war and happiness). In my papers I typically analyze interesting datasets using econometric methods.
- Coupe T. and Reed B. (2022) Do Negative Replications Affect Citations? .
- Coupe T., Reed B. and Zimmerman C. (2022) ‘Paving the Road for Replications: Experimental Results from an Online Research Repository’.. .
- Besuyen A., Coupé T. and Das KK. (2021) Effectiveness of foreign exchange interventions: evidence from New Zealand. New Zealand Economic Papers 55(3): 289-309. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2020.1871063.
- Coupe T. and Henderson J. (2021) The Impact of Uber on Drunk Driving in New Zealand. Series of Unsurprising Results in Economics http://dx.doi.org/10.26021/10846.
- Coupé T. and Shepotylo O. (2021) POPULAR SUPPORT FOR TRADE AGREEMENTS AND PARTNER COUNTRY CHARACTERISTICS: EVIDENCE FROM AN UNEXPECTED ELECTION OUTCOME. Economic Inquiry 59(1): 549-566. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ecin.12927.