My research covers a wide range of topics (recent topics include replications, job insecurity, the Eurovision Song Contest, trade policy preferences, football, terrorism, war and happiness). In my papers I typically analyze interesting datasets using econometric methods.
- Gunby N. and Coupé T. (2023) Weather-Related Home Damage and Subjective Well-Being. Environmental and Resource Economics 84(2): 409-438. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10640-022-00728-4.
- Coupe T. and Reed B. (2022) Do Negative Replications Affect Citations? .
- Coupe T., Reed B. and Zimmerman C. (2022) ‘Paving the Road for Replications: Experimental Results from an Online Research Repository’.. .
- Song Z. and Coupé T. (2022) Predicting Chinese consumption series with Baidu. Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14765284.2022.2161175.
- Besuyen A., Coupé T. and Das KK. (2021) Effectiveness of foreign exchange interventions: evidence from New Zealand. New Zealand Economic Papers 55(3): 289-309. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2020.1871063.