My main research interest is economics and financial literacy education. Specifically, the effect of social economic standing on the provision of economics and financial literacy education, as well as the understanding of economics and financial literacy education.
- Agnew S., Coupe T. and Hingston CR. (2022) The case for further research into the impact of language difficulties on exclusion rates for Pacific learners. TESOLANZ Journal 30 4: 42-47.
- Agnew S., Kerr J. and Watt R. (2021) The effect on student behaviour and achievement of removing incentives to complete online formative assessments. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology 37(4): 173-185. http://dx.doi.org/10.14742/ajet.6203.
- Agnew S. (2018) Empirical measurement of the financial socialisation of children by parents. Young Consumers 19(4): 421-431. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/YC-07-2017-00717.
- Agnew S., Maras P. and Moon A. (2018) Gender differences in financial socialization in the home—An exploratory study. International Journal of Consumer Studies 42(3): 275-282. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ijcs.12415.
- Agnew S. and Harrison N. (2017) The Role of Gender, Cognitive Attributes and Personality on Willingness to Take Risks. Business and Economic Research 7(1): 16. http://dx.doi.org/10.5296/ber.v7i1.10371.