Dr. Wingreen pursues scholarly interests in the fields of emerging technologies, technology and culture, blockchain and cryptocurrencies, information privacy and ethics, information system resilience, information technology professionals, applications of Q-methodology and Concourse Theory in the decision sciences, and occasional topics on electronic commerce trust, and enterprise systems. His research has appeared in Information Systems Journal, Human Resource Management, Journal of Information Technology, Journal of Business Ethics, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Electronic Commerce Research, and Electronic Markets, to name a few.
- Sharma R., Wingreen SC. and Janarthanan SBT. (2022) Design principles for Hadoop-based platforms: A reverse-engineered design-science approach. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences 25(2S): 1-19.
- Sharma RS., Mannava PN. and Wingreen SC. (2022) Reverse-Engineering the Design Rules for Cloud-Based Big Data Platforms. Cloud Computing and Data Science : 1-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.37256/ccds.3220221213.
- Wingreen SC., Klaus T., Schambach T. and Blanton JE. (2021) Motivation to participate in professional development in technologically-intensive work environments. Communications of the Association for Information Systems 49 26: 535-555. http://dx.doi.org/10.17705/1CAIS.04926.
- Zahid A., Poulsen JK., Sharma R. and Wingreen SC. (2021) A systematic review of emerging information technologies for sustainable data-centric health-care. International Journal of Medical Informatics 149 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2021.104420.
- Akhtar-Danesh N. and Wingreen SC. (2020) How to analyze change in perception from paired Q-sorts. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2020.1845734.