Associate ProfessorStephen Wingreen
Internal Phone: 93975
Dr. Wingreen pursues scholarly interests in the fields of emerging technologies, technology and culture, blockchain and cryptocurrencies, information privacy and ethics, information system resilience, information technology professionals, applications of Q-methodology and Concourse Theory in the decision sciences, and occasional topics on electronic commerce trust, and enterprise systems. His research has appeared in Information Systems Journal, Human Resource Management, Journal of Information Technology, Journal of Business Ethics, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Electronic Commerce Research, and Electronic Markets, to name a few.
- Akhtar-Danesh N. and Wingreen SC. (2022) How to analyze change in perception from paired Q-sorts. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods 51(16): 5681-5691. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2020.1845734.
- Akhtar-Danesh N. and Wingreen SC. (2022) qpair: A command for analyzing paired Q-sorts in Q-methodology. Stata Journal 22(4): 884-907. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1536867X221141002.
- Nurhas I., Jahanbin P., Pawlowski J., Wingreen S. and Geisler S. (2022) Patterns of Sociotechnical Design Preferences of Chatbots for Intergenerational Collaborative Innovation: A Q Methodology Study. Human Behavior and Emerging Technologies 2022 http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2022/8206503.
- Sharma R., Wingreen SC. and Janarthanan SBT. (2022) Design principles for Hadoop-based platforms: A reverse-engineered design-science approach. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences 25(2S): 1-19.
- Sharma RS., Mannava PN. and Wingreen SC. (2022) Reverse-Engineering the Design Rules for Cloud-Based Big Data Platforms. Cloud Computing and Data Science : 1-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.37256/ccds.3220221213.