Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include emotions in organisations, loneliness, management education, and social relations in organisational contexts.
- Gottfredson RK., Wright SL. and Heaphy ED. (2022) A critical review of relationship quality measures: Is a fresh start needed? An agenda to move forward. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology 95(3): 624-659. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/joop.12395.
- Hegarty T., Wright S., Wordsworth R. and Lord B. (2022) Deferential Tailoring: a grounded theory of how women respond and adapt to social conditions and gender-related challenges in the New Zealand construction industry. Construction Management and Economics http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2022.2137880.
- Wright S., Dean KL. and Forray JM. (2022) Negative student emotions and educator skill in experiential education: a taxonomy of classroom activities. Higher Education 83(5): 987-1002. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10734-021-00720-9.
- Wright S. and Silard A. (2021) Distinctly Lonely: How Loneliness at Work Varies by Status in Organizations. Management Research Review: Communication of emergent international management research http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/MRR-05-2021-0379.
- Wright S. and Silard A. (2021) Unravelling the antecedents of loneliness in the workplace. Human Relations 74(7): 1060-1081. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0018726720906013.