Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include emotions in organisations, loneliness, management education, and social relations in organisational contexts.
- Wright S. and Silard A. (2021) Unravelling the antecedents of loneliness in the workplace. Human Relations 74(7): 1060-1081. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0018726720906013.
- Wright S., Dean KL. and Forray JM. (2021) Negative student emotions and educator skill in experiential education: a taxonomy of classroom activities. Higher Education http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10734-021-00720-9.
- Dean KL., Wright S. and Forray JM. (2020) Experiential learning and the moral duty of business schools. Academy of Management Learning and Education 19(4): 569-583. http://dx.doi.org/10.5465/AMLE.2018.0335.
- Gottfredson RK., Wright SL. and Heaphy ED. (2020) A critique of the Leader-Member Exchange construct: Back to square one. Leadership Quarterly 31(6) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2020.101385.
- Silard A. and Wright S. (2020) The price of wearing (or not wearing) the crown: The effects of loneliness on leaders and followers. Leadership 16(4): 389-410. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1742715019893828.