Associate Head of Department - Management, Marketing and TourismSarah Wright
Merermere - Room 233
Internal Phone: 93762
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include emotions in organisations, loneliness, management education, and social relations in organisational contexts.
- Hadley C., Marks B. and Wright S. (2023) How Coworking Spaces Impact Employee Well-Being. Harvard Business Review.
- Hegarty T., Wright S., Wordsworth R. and Lord B. (2023) Deferential Tailoring: a grounded theory of how women respond and adapt to social conditions and gender-related challenges in the New Zealand construction industry. Construction Management and Economics 41(2): 138-152. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2022.2137880.
- Gottfredson RK., Wright SL. and Heaphy ED. (2022) A critical review of relationship quality measures: Is a fresh start needed? An agenda to move forward. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology 95(3): 624-659. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/joop.12395.
- Wright S. and Silard T. (2022) Loneliness in Young Adult Workers. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 19(21) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph192114462.
- Wright S., Dean KL. and Forray JM. (2022) Negative student emotions and educator skill in experiential education: a taxonomy of classroom activities. Higher Education 83(5): 987-1002. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10734-021-00720-9.