Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include quality management and corporate social responsibility, with focus on management frameworks and aspects of standardisation.
- Prajogo D., Castka P. and Searcy C. (2021) Paymasters and Assurance Providers: Exploring Firms’ Discretion in Selecting Non-financial Auditors. Journal of Business Ethics 173(4): 795-811. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10551-020-04539-9.
- Tanha M., Michelson G., Chowdhury M. and Castka P. (2021) Shipbreaking in Bangladesh: Organisational responses and varieties of employee safety. Journal of Safety Reseach.
- Tanha M., Michelson G., Chowdhury M. and Castka P. (2021) Shipbreaking in Bangladesh: Organizational responses, ethics, and varieties of employee safety. Journal of Safety Research http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2021.09.006.
- Zhao X. and Castka P. (2021) Unravelling the role of guanxi in the formation and management of international joint ventures – a systematic review of the literature. Review of International Business and Strategy 31(1): 103-126. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/RIBS-06-2020-0068.
- Castka P. (2020) The role of standards in the development and delivery of sustainable products: A research framework. Sustainability (Switzerland) 12(24): 1-18. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su122410461.