Associate Dean (Research)Pavel Castka
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include quality management and corporate social responsibility, with focus on management frameworks and aspects of standardisation.
- Castka P. and Searcy C. (2023) Audits and COVID-19: A paradigm shift in the making. Business Horizons 66(1): 5-11. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2021.11.003.
- Mirtsch M., Koch C., Ashari PA., Blind K. and Castka P. (2023) Quality assurance in supply chains during the COVID-19 pandemic: empirical evidence on organisational resilience of conformity assessment bodies. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence 34(5-6): 615-636. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14783363.2022.2078189.
- Reid J. and Castka P. (2023) The impact of remote sensing on monitoring and reporting - The case of conformance systems. Journal of Cleaner Production 393 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2023.136331.
- Asif M., Searcy C. and Castka P. (2022) Exploring the role of industry 4.0 in enhancing supplier audit authenticity, efficacy, and cost effectiveness. Journal of Cleaner Production 331 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129939.
- Castka P., Zhao X., Bremer P., Wood LC. and Mirosa M. (2022) Supplier audits during COVID-19: a process perspective on their transformation and implications for the future. International Journal of Logistics Management 33(4): 1294-1314. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-05-2021-0302.