Senior Lecturer Above the BarOnur Koska
Internal Phone: 90842
Dr. Koska is a theoretical economist, with main research interests in international trade and strategic trade policy, multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment, foreign market entry regulations, competition and tax policy, environmental regulations, and applications of game theory (esp., industrial organisation and auctions).
- Gilbert J., Koska OA. and Oladi R. (2023) Building and using nonlinear simulations in Excel with an application to the specific factors model. Southern Economic Journal http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/soej.12628.
- Gilbert J., Koska OA. and Oladi R. (2023) Foreign market entry, upstream market power, and endogenous mode of downstream competition. Review of International Economics 31(1): 341-362. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/roie.12628.
- Gilbert J., Koska OA. and Oladi R. (2022) International trade, differentiated goods, and strategic asymmetry. Southern Economic Journal 88(3): 1178-1198. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/soej.12541.
- Gilbert J., Koska OA. and Oladi R. (2022) Labor-eliminating technology, wage inequality, and trade protectionism. Journal of Public Economic Theory 24(6): 1249-1265. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jpet.12573.
- Gilbert J., Koska OA. and Oladi R. (2022) The scope for strategic asymmetry under international rivalry. International Review of Economics and Finance 80: 464-468. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iref.2022.02.013.