Dr. Koska is a theoretical economist, with main research interests in international trade and strategic trade policy, multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment, foreign market entry regulations, competition and tax policy, environmental regulations, and applications of game theory (esp., industrial organisation and auctions).
- Koska OA. and Stähler F. (2021) It ain't over until it's over: English auctions with subsequent negotiations. International Review of Economics and Finance 72: 121-124. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iref.2020.11.010.
- Koska OA., Stähler F. and Yeni O. (2021) Trade and commodity taxes as environmental instruments in an open economy. Journal of Economic Studies 48(2): 333-353. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JES-08-2019-0362.
- Koska OA. (2020) Sourcing product quality for foreign market entry. Review of World Economics 156(3): 669-702. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10290-020-00375-1.
- Cagatay S., Mert M., Koska O. and Artal-Tur A. (2019) Remittances impacts on schooling in Jordan: analyses with respect to migrant destination. New Medit 18(2): 39-70. http://dx.doi.org/10.30682/nm1902c.
- Koska OA. (2019) A consumer-surplus standard in foreign acquisitions, foreign direct investment, and welfare. Review of World Economics 155(1): 149-179. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10290-018-0324-6.