Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include capital structure, corporate cash holdings, investment and cash flow volatility, credit rating and the financing behavior of firms involved in M&As, divestitures, IPOs, and buyouts.
- Suleman MT. and Yaghoubi M. (2022) Infectious disease and corporate activities. Economics Letters 212 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.econlet.2022.110302.
- Yaghoubi M. and Keefe M. (2022) The financing of uncertain future investments. Studies in Economics and Finance ahead-of-print http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/sef-02-2021-0083.
- Białkowski J. and Yaghoubi M. (2021) The Ramadan effect: A standalone anomaly or just a compensation for low liquidity? Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance 30 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbef.2021.100480.
- Yaghoubi M. and Yaghoubi R. (2021) The Effect of SARS Outbreak on Corporate Investments. International Journal of Economics and Business Administration IX(Issue 2): 117-125. http://dx.doi.org/10.35808/ijeba/692.
- Keefe MOC. and Yaghoubi M. (2016) The influence of cash flow volatility on capital structure and the use of debt of different maturities. Journal of Corporate Finance 38: 18-36. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2016.03.001.