Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include capital structure, corporate cash holdings, investment and cash flow volatility, credit rating and the financing behavior of firms involved in M&As, divestitures, IPOs, and buyouts.
- Białkowski J. and Yaghoubi M. (2021) The Ramadan effect: A standalone anomaly or just a compensation for low liquidity? Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance 30 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbef.2021.100480.
- Yaghoubi M. and Yaghoubi R. (2021) The Effect of SARS Outbreak on Corporate Investments. International Journal of Economics and Business Administration IX(Issue 2): 117-125. http://dx.doi.org/10.35808/ijeba/692.
- Keefe MOC. and Yaghoubi M. (2016) The influence of cash flow volatility on capital structure and the use of debt of different maturities. Journal of Corporate Finance 38: 18-36. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2016.03.001.
- Yaghoubi R., Yaghoubi M., Locke S. and Gibb J. (2016) Mergers and acquisitions: a review (part 2). Studies in Economics and Finance 33(3): 437-464. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SEF-07-2015-0165.
- Yaghoubi R., Yaghoubi M., Locke S. and Gibb J. (2016) Mergers and acquisitions: a review. Part 1. Studies in Economics and Finance 33(1): 147-188. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SEF-03-2015-0078.