Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include tourism and human mobility, regional development and social/green marketing with particular emphasis on issues of place branding and marketing as well as conservation and environmental change, event management and marketing; and the use of tourism as an economic development and conservation mechanism. Recent research interests include wine & food marketing and gastronomy.
- Adie BA. and Hall CM. (2023) Second Homes and Climate Change. 1-169. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781003091295.
- Seyfi S., Hall CM. and Strzelecka M. (2023) Gen Z, Tourism, and Sustainable Consumption: The Most Sustainable Generation Ever? 1-188. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781003289586.
- Hall CM., Seyfi S. and Rasoolimanesh SM. (2022) Contemporary Muslim Travel Cultures: Practices, Complexities and Emerging Issues. 1-278. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781003036296.
- Chen NC., Hall CM. and Prayag G. (2021) Sense of place and place attachment in tourism. Abingdon, UK: Routledge. 1-166. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9780429279089.
- Hall CM. and Williams AM. (2019) Tourism and innovation. 1-480. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781315162836.