Distinguished ProfessorMichael Hall
Internal Phone: 95937
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include tourism and human mobility, regional development and social/green marketing with particular emphasis on issues of place branding and marketing as well as conservation and environmental change, event management and marketing; and the use of tourism as an economic development and conservation mechanism. Recent research interests include wine & food marketing and gastronomy.
- Hall CM., Seyfi S. and Rasoolimanesh SM. (2022) Contemporary Muslim Travel Cultures: Practices, Complexities and Emerging Issues. 1-278. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781003036296.
- Chen NC., Hall CM. and Prayag G. (2021) Sense of place and place attachment in tourism. Abingdon, UK: Routledge. 1-166. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9780429279089.
- Hall CM. and Williams AM. (2019) Tourism and innovation. 1-480. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781315162836.
- Seyfi S. and Hall CM. (2019) Tourism, sanctions and boycotts. 1-180. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9780429279102.
- Hall CM., Le-Klähn DT. and Ram Y. (2017) Tourism, public transport and sustainable mobility. 1-231.