History matters, especially in telling truth to power!
Qualifications & Memberships
I am producing a reasonable quantity of quality‐assured research outputs, am receiving some peer recognition for my research, and am making a contribution to the research environment within my discipline and my university. Currently, I am working on the topics listed above.
- Blesia JU., Dixon K. and Lord BR. (2023) Indigenous experiences and perspectives on a mining corporation's community relations and development activities. Resources Policy 80 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2022.103202.
- Dixon K. (2023) Consequences of accountings, distributional and otherwise. Critical Perspectives on Accounting 102576: 102576-102576. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cpa.2023.102576.
- Adler R., Roberts H., Crombie N. and Dixon K. (2021) Determinants of accounting students’ undergraduate learning satisfaction. Accounting and Finance 61(4): 5231-5254. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/acfi.12756.
- Amoako K., Lord B. and Dixon K. (2021) Narrative accounting for mining in Ghana: An old defence against a new threat? Resources Policy 72 102439: 17. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2021.102439.
- Blesia JU., Wild S., Dixon K. and Lord BR. (2021) Corporate community relations and development: engagement with indigenous peoples. Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal 12(4): 811-845. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SAMPJ-10-2018-0278.