Senior LecturerJoya Kemper
Internal Phone: 91898
Joya is passionate about social and environmental issues in production and consumption systems.
Passionate about sustainable, ethical and healthy consumption and production with a focus on behaviour, organisational and institutional change. Joya's research centres on four key themes: Sustainable Marketing and Marketing for Good (circular economy, waste reduction, sociopolitical activism), Sustainable and Healthy Eating (such as meat reduction, future foods/alternative proteins), Social Change (behaviour change, social and institutional change) and Education for Sustainable Development.
- Kemper JA., Bai X., Zhao F., Chiew TM., Septianto F. and Seo Y. (2022) Sharing luxury possessions in the age of digital experience economy: Consumption type and psychological entitlement. Journal of Business Research 142: 875-885. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2022.01.005.
- Kennedy AM., Veer E. and Kemper JA. (2022) Social marketing AS pedagogy. Journal of Social Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSOCM-08-2021-0192.
- Kerslake E., Kemper JA. and Conroy D. (2022) What's your beef with meat substitutes? Exploring barriers and facilitators for meat substitutes in omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans. Appetite 170 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.appet.2021.105864.
- Doust NAS., van Esch P., Kemper J., Franklin D. and Casserly S. (2021) Marketing the use of headgear in high contact sports. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 59 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2020.102407.
- Helm S., Kemper JA. and White SK. (2021) No future, no kids–no kids, no future?: An exploration of motivations to remain childfree in times of climate change. Population and Environment 43(1): 108-129. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11111-021-00379-5.