Qualifications & Memberships
Interests in service research include: co-creation of services, customer-to-customer interaction, group services and consumer tribes, value networks and service ecosystems, service consumer behaviour, customer experience, disasters and services. Industry specific interests are in the creative, airline and automotive industries.
- Dodds S., Finsterwalder J., Prayag G. and Subramanian I. (2022) Transformative Service Research Methodologies for Vulnerable Participants. International Journal of Market Research http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/14707853221139204.
- Finsterwalder J. and Plewa C. (2022) Guest editorial: Service marketing and the winds of change. Journal of Service Theory and Practice 32(2): 101-104. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSTP-03-2022-322.
- Finsterwalder J., Kuppelwieser V. and Fisk R. (2022) Dynamics of Individual Actors’ Self, Social, and Task Pre-Dispositions in Multi-Actor Service Ecosystems. Journal of Business Research 147(August): 518-531. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2022.04.023.
- Huang Y., Finsterwalder J., Chen N. and Crawford F. (2022) Online Student Engagement and Place Attachment to Campus in the New Service Marketplace: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Services Marketing 36(4): 597-611. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSM-04-2021-0148.
- Subramanian I., Finsterwalder J. and Hall CM. (2022) A systematic literature review of service-related research on refugees. Journal of Services Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSM-09-2021-0312.