Research interests include valuation of derivatives products, financial risk management, investments and behavioural finance
- Anderson W., Białkowski J. and Wagner M. (2023) Midterm elections and stock returns. Finance Research Letters 55 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2023.103825.
- Białkowski J. and Sławik A. (2022) Does Companies’ ESG Performance Make a Difference for New Zealand’s Stock Market Investors during the COVID-19 Pandemic? Sustainability (Switzerland) 14(23) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su142315841.
- Bialkowski J., Dang H. and Wei X. (2022) High policy uncertainty and low implied market volatility – an academic puzzle? Journal of Financial Economics 143(3): 1185-1208. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jfineco.2021.05.011.
- Bialkowski J., Hong S. and Wagner M. (2022) From upstairs to downstairs trading: Evidence from a highly segmented market. Finance Research Letters 46 102518 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2021.102518.
- Bialkowski J., Hong S. and Wagner M. (2022) The impact of upstairs trading on market quality: Evidence from a highly segmented market. New Zealand Economic Papers http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2022.2091470.