Adjunct Associate ProfessorDavid Fortin
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include interactive marketing and e-commerce, consumer research on the web, advertising effectiveness, research methodology, genetically modified foods, social marketing and attitude change and formation.
- Fortin DR. and Surovaya K. (2018) Measuring the effects of visual scan codes in advertising. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising 12(4): 358-373. http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJIMA.2018.095379.
- Fortin D. and Chen NC. (2017) Emerging issues in digital marketing. Journal of Consumer Marketing 34(6): 469-471. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JCM-07-2017-2268.
- Fortin D; Ozanne L (Ed.) (2017) Proceedings of the 2016 Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC 2016). Christchurch, New Zealand: University of Canterbury. 1098.
- Chen NC. and Qi S. (2016) Identifying emerging features of Macau budget hotels. In Fortin D; Ozanne L (Eds). Marketing in a Post-Disciplinary Era ANZMAC 2016 Proceedings: 1010-1010. Christchurch.
- Fortin D. and Ozanne LK. (2016) Book of Abstracts, Australia New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference.. Christchurch, New Zealand: University of Canterbury. 300.