Research interests include new management accounting techniques; management accounting in charities, service organisations and small businesses; accounting history and accounting education.
- Wu JY., Feehily R. and Lord BR. (2022) The Corporate Governance Role of Audit Committees: Through the Lenses of New Zealand Institutional Investors. Australian Accounting Review 32(1): 63-76. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/auar.12338.
- Amoako K., Lord B. and Dixon K. (2021) Narrative accounting for mining in Ghana: An old defence against a new threat? Resources Policy 72 102439: 17. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2021.102439.
- Blesia JU., Wild S., Dixon K. and Lord BR. (2021) Corporate community relations and development: engagement with indigenous peoples. Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal 12(4): 811-845. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SAMPJ-10-2018-0278.
- Lord B. (2019) Charities' Service Performance Reporting. Wellington, NZ: 13th New Zealand Management Accounting conference, 21-22 Nov 2019.
- Amoako KO., Lord BR. and Dixon K. (2018) Stakeholders’ perceptions about the connection between sustainability and accounting practices: Insights from mining in Ghana. University of Edinburgh, UK: 12th Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Accounting Conference, 11-13 Jul 2018.