Mission, Vision, Values and Focus
In the Business of Making a Difference – Ko te whakapiki mana tā mātou mahi
Our vision is to advance knowledge and bring about positive change in Aotearoa New Zealand and beyond through connected, world class, education and research.
Te Tiriti o Waitangi
We respect and incorporate the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi; Tino Rangatiratanga, Mana Taurite, Kawanatanga. We embrace Māori and Indigenous knowledge.
- Exceptional learning experiences that develop business graduates who are equipped to be leaders of change in society.
- High quality research that provides innovative solutions to real problems.
- Highly connected with business and society to make a difference.
- A global focus that enhances our teaching, research and engagement.
- A culture of performance excellence that promotes engagement and inclusiveness.
- Ethically and globally responsible actions that contribute to sustainable goals and practice.
Across all areas of focus, Te Kura Umanga | UC Business School recognises the centrality of individual and institutional academic freedom to the betterment of society. We value an environment of trust and mutual respect, free expression and inquiry, and a commitment to truth, excellence, and lifelong learning.