My research covers a wide range of topics (recent topics include replications, job insecurity, the Eurovision Song Contest, trade policy preferences, football, terrorism, war and happiness). In my papers I typically analyze interesting datasets using econometric methods.
- Coupe T. (2020) How global is the affordable housing crisis? International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print) http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/ijhma-04-2020-0040.
- Coupé T. and Shepotylo O. (2020) POPULAR SUPPORT FOR TRADE AGREEMENTS AND PARTNER COUNTRY CHARACTERISTICS: EVIDENCE FROM AN UNEXPECTED ELECTION OUTCOME. Economic Inquiry ecin.12927 http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ecin.12927.
- Coupe T. (2019) Automation, job characteristics and job insecurity. International Journal of Manpower 40(7): 1288-1304. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJM-12-2018-0418.
- Coupe T. and Chaban N. (2019) Creating Europe through culture? The impact of the European Song Contest on European identity. Empirica.
- Coupé T. (2018) Replicating “Predicting the present with Google trends” by Hyunyoung Choi and Hal Varian (The Economic Record, 2012). Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal http://dx.doi.org/10.5018/economics-ejournal.ja.2018-34.