Sussie's research interests revolve around the interface between marketing and entrepreneurship, portfolio entrepreneurs, airline alliances and strategic marketing. In particular, she investigates various strategic approaches to internationalisation, corporate venturing, sustainability and entrepreneurial decision-making. Her current research includes the effect of disasters on entrepreneurial businesses.
- Faroque AR., Morrish SC., Kuivalainen O., Sundqvist S. and Torkkeli L. (2020) Microfoundations of network exploration and exploitation capabilities in international opportunity recognition. International Business Review http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2020.101767.
- Morrish S., Eggers F., Pattinson H. and Hills GE. (2020) Three decades in the making: The evolution of entrepreneurial marketing. Journal of Business Research 113(2020): 59-61. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.03.023.
- Morrish SC. and Earl A. (2020) Networks, institutional environment and firm internationalization. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-05-2019-0230.
- Morrish SC. and Jones R. (2020) Post-disaster business recovery: An entrepreneurial marketing perspective. Journal of Business Research 113(2020): 83-92. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2019.03.041.
- Morrish SC., Eggers F., Covin JG. and Ali A. (2019) Perspectives on Entrepreneurship and Macromarketing: Introduction to the Special Issue. Journal of Macromarketing 39(4): 353-357. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0276146719884698.