Sussie's research interests revolve around the interface between marketing and entrepreneurship, portfolio entrepreneurs, airline alliances and strategic marketing. In particular, she investigates various strategic approaches to corporate venturing, sustainability, internationalisation, branding, property and real estate decisions and country of origin effects. Her current research includes the effect of the Canterbury earthquakes on entrepreneurial businesses.
- Morrish S., Eggers F., Pattinson H. and Hills GE. (2020) Three decades in the making: The evolution of entrepreneurial marketing. Journal of Business Research 113(2020): 59-61. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.03.023.
- Morrish SC. and Jones R. (2020) Post-disaster business recovery: An entrepreneurial marketing perspective. Journal of Business Research 113(2020): 83-92. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2019.03.041.
- Morrish SC., Eggers F., Covin JG. and Ali A. (2019) Perspectives on Entrepreneurship and Macromarketing: Introduction to the Special Issue. Journal of Macromarketing 39(4): 353-357. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0276146719884698.
- Morrish SC., Whyte MC. and Miles MP. (2019) Incubator mediation in commercialising disruptive innovation. Journal of Strategic Marketing 27(2): 177-189. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0965254X.2017.1384751.
- Oliver A., Masselot A., Meriluoto L. and Morrish S. (2018) In the nude: Factors determining the employment status of sex workers. Canterbury Law Review 24: 91-106.