Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include emotions in organisations, social relationships in the workplace, loneliness, and human relations on organisational contexts.
- Gottfredson RK., Wright SL. and Heaphy ED. (2020) A critique of the Leader-Member Exchange construct: Back to square one. Leadership Quarterly http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2020.101385.
- Silard A. and Wright S. (2020) The price of wearing (or not wearing) the crown: The effects of loneliness on leaders and followers. Leadership 16(4): 389-410. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1742715019893828.
- Wright S. and Silard A. (2020) Unravelling the antecedents of loneliness in the workplace. Human Relations http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0018726720906013.
- Lund Dean K., Wright SL. and Forray JM. (2019) Experiential pedagogy and the moral duty of business schools. Academy of Management Learning & Education amle.2018.0335 http://dx.doi.org/10.5465/amle.2018.0335.
- Wright S., Forray JM. and Lund Dean K. (2019) Experiential Learning and the Moral Duty of Business Schools. Academy of Management Proceedings 2019(1): 10207-10207. http://dx.doi.org/10.5465/ambpp.2019.10207abstract.