Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include emotions in organisations, social relationships in the workplace, loneliness, and human relations.
- Wright SL. and Kaupins G. (2018) “What About Us?”: Exploring What It Means to Be a Management Educator With Asperger’s Syndrome. Journal of Management Education 42(2) http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1052562917747013.
- Wright SL., Lips-Wiersma M. and Haar J. (2018) The effect of Fairness, Responsible Leadership and Worthy Work on Multiple Dimensions of Meaningful Work. Journal of Business Ethics http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10551-018-3967-2.
- Wright SL., Lund Dean K. and Forray J. (2018) From Advocacy to Accountability in Experiential Learning Practices. Management Learning.
- Lund Dean K. and Wright S. (2017) Embedding engaged learning in high enrollmentlecture-based classes. Higher Education 74(4): 651-668. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10734-016-0070-4.
- Martin J. and Wright SL. (2017) The Application of Cameron’s Positive Leadership Model in a New Zealand Law Enforcement Organisation. New Zealand Journal of Employment Relations 43(1): 36-55.