Qualifications & Memberships
My research relates to the intersection of human rights law and health law, particularly regarding medico-legal issues in pregnancy and childbirth
- Dixon L., Gray E., McDonald C., Gullam J. and Powell RL. (2018) Breech presentation at term: Reviewing the evidence for the New Zealand context. Journal of the New Zealand College of Midwives 54(1) 1: 5-13.
- Edvardsson K., Axmon A., Powell RL. and Davey M-A. (2018) Male-biased sex ratios in Australian migrant populations: a population-based study of 1 191 250 births 1999-2015. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- Forster D., McKay H., Small R., Davey M-A., Cullinane F., Newton M., Powell RL. and McLachlan H. (2018) Women’s views and experiences of publicly-funded homebirth programs in Victoria, Australia: A cross-sectional survey. Women and Birth http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2018.07.019.
- Cheer U., Taylor L., Masselot A., Baird N. and Powell RL. (2017) Flexible and Part-time Work Arrangements in the Canterbury Legal Profession.University of Canterbury. Commissioned by Canterbury Women's Legal Association.
- McDonald E; Powell RL; Stephens M; Hunter R (Ed.) (2017) Feminist Judgments of Aotearoa New Zealand: Te Rino - A Two-Stranded Rope. Oxford: Hart Publishing.