Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include quality management and corporate social responsibility, with focus on management frameworks and aspects of standardisation.
- Bhattacharya A., Nand A. and Castka P. (2019) Lean-green integration and its impact on sustainability performance: A critical review. Journal of Cleaner Production 236 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.117697.
- Rahman A., Castka P. and Love T. (2019) Corporate social responsibility in higher education: A study of the institutionalisation of CSR in Malaysian public universities. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management Early view http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/csr.1731.
- Baird T., Hall CM. and Castka P. (2018) New Zealand Winegrowers attitudes and behaviours towards wine tourism and sustainable winegrowing. Sustainability (Switzerland) 10(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su10030797.
- Balzarova M. and Castka P. (2018) Social responsibility: Experts’ viewpoints on adoption of the ISO 26000 standard. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management 25(5): 819-824. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/csr.1497.
- Barr T., Reid J., Castka P., Varona G. and Rout M. (2018) Development of Indigenous Enterprises in Contemporary Business Environment - a case of Ngai Tahu Ahika Kai approach. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy 12(4): 454-471. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JEC-05-2016-0014.