Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include quality management and corporate social responsibility, with focus on management frameworks and aspects of standardisation.
- Rahman A., Castka P. and Love T. (2019) Corporate Social Responsibility in Higher Education. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management Early view.
- Baird T., Hall CM. and Castka P. (2018) New Zealand Winegrowers attitudes and behaviours towards wine tourism and sustainable winegrowing. Sustainability (Switzerland) 10(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su10030797.
- Balzarova M. and Castka P. (2018) Social responsibility: Experts’ viewpoints on adoption of the ISO 26000 standard. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management 25(5): 819-824. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/csr.1497.
- Barr T., Reid J., Castka P., Varona G. and Rout M. (2018) Development of Indigenous Enterprises in Contemporary Business Environment - a case of Ngai Tahu Ahika Kai approach. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy 12(4): 454-471.
- Castka P. (2018) Modelling firms’ interventions in ISO 9001 certification: A configurational approach. International Journal of Production Economics 201: 163-172. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2018.05.005.