Research interests include retailing, consumption behaviour (particularly the negative aspects of consumption), and social and ethical issues in marketing.
- Arbouw P., Ballantine PW. and Ozanne LK. (2019) Sustainable brand image: An examination of ad-brand incongruence. Marketing Intelligence and Planning 37(5): 513-526. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/MIP-08-2018-0307.
- Ballantine P., Ozanne L. and Bayfield R. (2019) Why buy free? Exploring perceptions of bottled water consumption and Its environmental consequences. Sustainability 11(3) 757: 11. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su11030757.
- Ballantine PW., Ozanne LK. and Bayfield R. (2019) Why buy free? Exploring perceptions of bottled water consumption and its environmental consequences. Sustainability (Switzerland) 11(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su11030757.
- Kemper JA. and Ballantine PW. (2019) What do we mean by sustainability marketing? Journal of Marketing Management 35(3-4): 277-309. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2019.1573845.
- Kemper JA., Hall CM. and Ballantine PW. (2019) Marketing and sustainability: Business as usual or changing worldviews? Sustainability (Switzerland) 11(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su11030780.