Research interests include retailing, consumption behaviour (particularly the negative aspects of consumption), and social and ethical issues in marketing.
- Kemper JA. and Ballantine PW. (2020) Targeting the structural environment at multiple social levels for systemic change: The case of climate change and meat consumption. Journal of Social Marketing 10(1): 38-53. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSOCM-02-2019-0024.
- Kemper JA., Ballantine PW. and Hall CM. (2020) The role that marketing academics play in advancing sustainability education and research. Journal of Cleaner Production 248 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119229.
- Arbouw P., Ballantine PW. and Ozanne LK. (2019) Sustainable brand image: An examination of ad-brand incongruence. Marketing Intelligence and Planning 37(5): 513-526. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/MIP-08-2018-0307.
- Ballantine P., Ozanne L. and Bayfield R. (2019) Why buy free? Exploring perceptions of bottled water consumption and Its environmental consequences. Sustainability 11(3) 757: 11. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su11030757.
- Ballantine PW., Ozanne LK. and Bayfield R. (2019) Why buy free? Exploring perceptions of bottled water consumption and its environmental consequences. Sustainability (Switzerland) 11(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su11030757.