My principal research interests are in the fields of international and industrial economics with a special focus on international trade, multinational firms and foreign direct investment.
- Koska OA. (2020) Sourcing product quality for foreign market entry. Review of World Economics 156(3): 669-702. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10290-020-00375-1.
- Koska OA., Stähler F. and Yeni O. (2020) Trade and commodity taxes as environmental instruments in an open economy. Journal of Economic Studies http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JES-08-2019-0362.
- Cagatay S., Mert M., Koska O. and Artal-Tur A. (2019) Remittances impacts on schooling in Jordan: analyses with respect to migrant destination. New Medit 18(2): 39-70. http://dx.doi.org/10.30682/nm1902c.
- Koska OA. (2019) A consumer-surplus standard in foreign acquisitions, foreign direct investment, and welfare. Review of World Economics 155(1): 149-179. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10290-018-0324-6.
- Koska OA. (2019) Gains from multinational competition for cross-border firm acquisition. Economics 13 http://dx.doi.org/10.5018/economics-ejournal.ja.2019-20.