My current research focus is on buyer supplier relationship in supply chain management and resilience. Particularly my research interests are concentrated on the role of social capital, supplier management practice, supply chain resilience and organizational resilience.
- Jia X., Chowdhury M., Prayag G. and Hossan Chowdhury MM. (2020) The role of social capital on proactive and reactive resilience of organizations post-disaster. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 48 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101614.
- Prajogo D., Chowdhury M., Nair A. and Cheng TCE. (2020) Mitigating the performance implications of buyer’s dependence on supplier: the role of absorptive capacity and long-term relationship. Supply Chain Management 25(6): 693-707. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-07-2019-0254.
- Prayag G., Spector S., Orchiston C. and Chowdhury M. (2020) Psychological resilience, organizational resilience and life satisfaction in tourism firms: insights from the Canterbury earthquakes. Current Issues in Tourism 23(10): 1216-1233. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13683500.2019.1607832.
- Chowdhury M., Prayag G., Orchiston C. and Spector S. (2019) Post-Disaster Social Capital, Adaptive Resilience and Business Performance of Tourism Organizations in Christchurch, New Zealand. Journal of Travel Research 58(7): 1209-1226. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0047287518794319.
- Chowdhury M., Prajogo D. and Jayaram J. (2018) Comparing symbolic and substantive implementation of international standards – the case of ISO 14001 certification. Australasian Journal of Environmental Management 25(3): 339-361. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14486563.2018.1451402.