My current research focus is on buyer supplier relationship in supply chain management and resilience. Particularly my research interests are concentrated on the role of social capital, supplier management practice, supply chain resilience and organizational resilience.
- Chowdhury M., Prayag G., Orchiston C. and Spector S. (2019) Post-Disaster Social Capital, Adaptive Resilience and Business Performance of Tourism Organizations in Christchurch, New Zealand. Journal of Travel Research 58(7): 1209-1226. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0047287518794319.
- Prayag G., Spector S., Orchiston C. and Chowdhury M. (2019) Psychological resilience, organizational resilience and life satisfaction in tourism firms: insights from the Canterbury earthquakes. Current Issues in Tourism http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13683500.2019.1607832.
- Chowdhury M., Prajogo D. and Jayaram J. (2018) Comparing symbolic and substantive implementation of international standards – the case of ISO 14001 certification. Australasian Journal of Environmental Management 25(3): 339-361. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14486563.2018.1451402.
- Prayag G., Chowdhury M., Spector S. and Orchiston C. (2018) Organizational resilience and financial performance. Annals of Tourism Research 73: 193-196. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2018.06.006.
- Chowdhury M., Jayaram J. and Prajogo D. (2017) The influence of socialisation and absorptive capacity on buyer’s innovation performance. International Journal of Production Research 55(23): 7022-7039. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2017.1346321.