My current research focus is on buyer supplier relationship in supply chain management and resilience. Particularly my research interests are concentrated on the role of social capital, supplier management practice, supply chain resilience and organizational resilience.
- Chowdhury M., Prayag G., Patwardhan V. and Kumar N. (2020) The impact of social capital and knowledge sharing intention on restaurants’ new product development. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 32(10): 3271-3293. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-04-2020-0345.
- Jia X., Chowdhury M., Prayag G. and Hossan Chowdhury MM. (2020) The role of social capital on proactive and reactive resilience of organizations post-disaster. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 48 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101614.
- Prajogo D., Chowdhury M., Nair A. and Cheng TCE. (2020) Mitigating the performance implications of buyer’s dependence on supplier: the role of absorptive capacity and long-term relationship. Supply Chain Management 25(6): 693-707. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-07-2019-0254.
- Prayag G., Spector S., Orchiston C. and Chowdhury M. (2020) Psychological resilience, organizational resilience and life satisfaction in tourism firms: insights from the Canterbury earthquakes. Current Issues in Tourism 23(10): 1216-1233. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13683500.2019.1607832.
- Chowdhury M., Prayag G., Orchiston C. and Spector S. (2019) Post-Disaster Social Capital, Adaptive Resilience and Business Performance of Tourism Organizations in Christchurch, New Zealand. Journal of Travel Research 58(7): 1209-1226. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0047287518794319.