Research interests include exchange rate fluctuations, financial liberalization, international capital flows, financial crises, international trade and economic growth.
- Das KK., Bandarnayake S. and Reed WR. (2019) Are Competitive Banking Systems Really More Stable? Critical Finance Review 7 http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/104.00000061.
- Das KK., Meriluoto L. and Rice A. (2019) Export tax and import-tariff avoidance: evidence from the trade data discrepancy in the China-New Zealand trade. New Zealand Economic Papers http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2019.1624598.
- Qiu B., Das KK. and Reed WR. (2019) The Effect of Exchange Rates on Chinese Trade: A Dual Margin Approach. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1540496X.2019.1570842.
- Chu Z., Meriluoto L., Das KK., Li Y. and Chen B. (2017) Determinants of Households' Recycling Behaviour - Evidence From China. Review of Applied Economics 13(1-2): 85-105.
- Das KK. and Quirk T. (2016) Which Institutions Promote Growth? Revisiting the Evidence. Economic Papers: A Journal of Applied Economics and Policy 35(1): 37-58. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1759-3441.12128.