History matters, especially in telling truth to power!
Qualifications & Memberships
I am producing a reasonable quantity of quality‐assured research outputs, am receiving some peer recognition for my research, and am making a contribution to the research environment within my discipline and my university. Currently, I am working on the topics listed above.
- Amoako KO., Lord BR. and Dixon K. (2017) Insights from the websites of five plants operated by Newmont Mining Corporation. Meditari Accountancy Research 25(2): 186-215. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/MEDAR-02-2016-0020.
- Dixon K. and Gaffikin M. (2014) Accounting practices as social technologies of colonialistic outreach from London, Washington, et Cetera. Critical Perspectives on Accounting 25(8): 683-708. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cpa.2013.11.001.
- Daniel E., Myers A. and Dixon K. (2012) Adoption rationales of new management practices. Journal of Business Research 65(3): 371-380. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2011.06.033.
- Dixon K. (2011) One Down, Nine to Go: A View from the Podium at a University Engaging in Disaster Recovery. Accounting Education: An International Journal 20(6): 585-588. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09639284.2011.632911.
- Dixon K. (2010) Research and exposure. Chartered Accountants Journal of New Zealand 89(11): 46-49.