Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in research on lived experience of practitioners. I believe research studies on lived experience of accountants, corporate directors, investors, educators and students provide enriched insights in compliment to quantitative research studies. I would love to listen to stories of how regulations or deregulations affect professional behaviours. I am also interested in the diversity of perspectives involved in the decision making processes of practitioners.
- Habib A., Bhuiyan B. and Wu J. (2020) Corporate Governance Determinants of Financial Restatements: A Meta-Anaylysis. The International Journal of Accounting.
- Wu J. (2020) Embedding Accounting Courses in Entrepreneurship Education. New Orleans, LA, United States: United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE), 3-7 Jan 2020.
- Wu J. (2020) The MYOB Project Cloud-Based Accounting and Making Sense of Financial Data. New Orleans, LA, United States: United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE), 3-7 Jan 2020.
- Wu JY. (2020) Impact of natural disasters on New Zealand regional family businesses: perspectives of baby boomer family business owners. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print) http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/jec-10-2019-0111.
- Habib A., Wu J., Bhuiyan MBU. and Sun X. (2019) Determinants of auditor choice: Review of the empirical literature. International Journal of Auditing 23(2): 308-335. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ijau.12163.