Qualifications & Memberships
Interests in service research include: co-creation of services, customer-to-customer interaction, group services and consumer tribes, value networks and service ecosystems, service consumer behaviour, customer experience, disasters and services. Industry specific interests are in the creative, airline and automotive industries.
- Chen T., Dodds S., Finsterwalder J., Witell L., Cheung L., Falter M., Garry T., Snyder H. and McColl-Kennedy JR. (2020) Dynamics of Wellbeing Co-Creation: A Psychological Ownership Perspective. Journal of Service Management forthcoming http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-09-2019-0297.
- Finsterwalder J. and Kuppelwieser V. (2020) Intentionality and transformative services: Wellbeing co-creation and spill-over effects. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 52 101922: 10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2019.101922.
- Finsterwalder J. and Kuppelwieser VG. (2020) Equilibrating Resources and Challenges during Crises: A Framework for Service Ecosystem Wellbeing. Journal of Service Management 31(6) http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-06-2020-0201.
- Tuzovic S. and Finsterwalder J. (2020) Services Marketing for Impact. Journal of Service Theory and Practice 30(3): 395-399. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSTP-05-2020-312.
- Tuzovic S. and Finsterwalder J. (2019) Services Marketing for Impact. Journal of Service Theory and Practice 29(6).