Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include all issues of real property and the Torrens system and Law and Sport, especially comparative analysis with other jurisdictions.
- Toomey E. (2018) Give and take fences and indefeasibility: Hikurangi Forest Farms Ltd v Negara Developments Ltd. Butterworths Conveyancing Bulletin 18(6): 71-73.
- Toomey E. and Finn JF. (2017) Condominium Chaos in the Wake of a Disaster. New Zealand Law Review 2017(3): 365-398.
- Collins T., Finn J., Holderness H., Hopkins W. and Toomey E. (2016) The Canterbury earthquakes 2010-11 - selected legal issues. Australian Environment Review 31(9) 3: 324-328.
- Finn JN., Toomey E. and France-Hudson B. (2016) Damage, Destruction, Distress: Shared Ownership Debacles. Canterbury Law Review 22(1): 57-81.
- Finn JN., Toomey E. and France-Hudson B. (2016) Repairs, renovation, restoration, demolition or replacement of multi-dwelling units on a single title Professor Jeremy Finn, Professor Elizabeth Toomey and Dr Ben France-Hudson introduce the BRANZ Research Project. New Zealand Law Journal 2016(6): 208-212.