Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include all issues of real property and the Torrens system and Law and Sport, especially comparative analysis with other jurisdictions.
- Jenkins K., Collins T. and Toomey E. (2019) KiwiBuild could look to Hong Kong. Build: Building Research Association New Zealand - 172: 82-83.
- Toomey E. (2019) Fraud, Criminal Conviction, Forfeiture by the Crown, Agency and Principal's Claim for Registered Interest ( Leading Article). Butterworths Conveyancing Bulletin 18(15): 205-208.
- Toomey E. (2019) Reverberations in the Torrens system: A new Land Transfer Act in New Zealand. Journal of Property, Planning and Environmental Law 11(2): 87-107. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JPPEL-12-2018-0035.
- Toomey E. (2019) The Offer Back Provision in s 40 of the Public Works Act 1981 - Decisions Continue to Fuel the Debate. New Zealand Universities Law Review 28(3) 1st: 397-418.
- Toomey E. (2018) Give and take fences and indefeasibility: Hikurangi Forest Farms Ltd v Negara Developments Ltd. Butterworths Conveyancing Bulletin 18(6): 71-73.