I am interested in the range of cognitive-affective and temporal practices undertaken by entrepreneurs and strategists in a variety of settings including social enterprise. Particularly as it relates to creativity in business and its fit with innovation.
I also have an ongoing interest in the pedagogy of experiential education particularly as relates to entrepreneurship and innovation education.
- Walsh C. (2021) The project marketplace: A structured method for defining passion projects. Journal of Education for Business : 1-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08832323.2020.1862034.
- Walsh C., Collins J. and Knott P. (2021) The Driving Mindsets of Innovation: Curiosity, Creativity and Clarity. Journal of Business Strategy http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JBS-08-2020-0176.
- Walsh C., Knott P. and Collins J. (2020) Emotional energy and opportunity confidence. Journal of Business Venturing Insights 13 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbvi.2019.e00155.
- Walsh C., Knott P. and Collins J. (2019) Navigating Strategic Opportunities: The Intimation Spiral. Minneapolis, USA: Strategic Management Society 39th Annual Conference, 19-22 Oct 2019.
- Walsh CA. (2018) The Role of Entrepreneurial Intuition in Making Sense of Strategic Opportunities. Christchurch. University of Canterbury.