Research interests include public economics, applied econometrics, labour economics and public choice.
- Das KK., Bandarnayake S. and Reed WR. (2019) Are Competitive Banking Systems Really Stable? Critical Finance Review 7 http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/104.00000061.
- Qiu B., Das KK. and Reed WR. (2019) The Effect of Exchange Rates on Chinese Trade: A Dual Margin Approach. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade : 1-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1540496x.2019.1570842.
- Alinaghi N. and Reed WR. (2018) Meta-analysis and publication bias: How well does the FAT-PET-PEESE procedure work? Research Synthesis Methods 9(2): 285-311. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jrsm.1298.
- Atanda A., Menclova A. and Reed WR. (2018) Is health care infected by Baumol's cost disease? Test of a new model. Health Economics 27(5): 832-849. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hec.3641.
- Moundigbaye M., Rea WS. and Reed WR. (2018) Which panel data estimator should I use?: A corrigendum and extension. Economics 12 2018-4: 31. http://dx.doi.org/10.5018/economics-ejournal.ja.2018-4.