My research interests include macromarketing, social marketing, ethics and sustainability. I often use retail and especially fast fashion as the context for my research. My most recent research focuses on macro-social marketing, social marketing ethics, and also on authentic sustainability as a business strategy.
- Kapitan S., Kennedy AM. and Berth N. (2019) Sustainably superior versus greenwasher: A scale measure of B2B sustainability positioning. Industrial Marketing Management 76: 84-97. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2018.08.003.
- Kennedy AM., Jones K. and Williams J. (2019) Children as Vulnerable Consumers in Online Environments. Journal of Consumer Affairs http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/joca.12253.
- Kennedy A. and Lockie M. (2018) New Zealand nation-building with the 'Edmonds cookery book'. New Zealand Sociology 33(1): 75-95.
- Kennedy A., Kemper J. and Parsons AG. (2018) Upstream social marketing strategy. Journal of Social Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSOCM-03-2017-0016.
- Kennedy A. (2017) Macro-Social Marketing Research: Philosophy, Methodology and Methods. Journal of Macromarketing 37(4): 347-355. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0276146717735467.