Research interests include health and public economics and applied microeconomics.
- Atanda A., Menclova A. and Reed WR. (2018) Is Health Care Infected by Baumol’s Cost Disease? Test of a New Model Using an OECD Dataset. Health Economics 27(5): 832-849. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hec.3641.
- Clark JE., Das S. and Menclova A. (2017) Evaluating the effectiveness of school funding and targeting different measures of student disadvantage: Evidence from New Zealand. Economic Record 93(303): 576-599. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1475-4932.12354.
- Greenwood SJ. and Menclova AK. (2017) Analysing the extent and effects of occupational regulation in New Zealand. New Zealand Economic Papers 52(1): 21-39. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2016.1247291.
- Menclova AK. and Webb RS. (2016) The effects of home heating on asthma: evidence from New Zealand. New Zealand Economic Papers 50(2): 193-211. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2015.1055509.
- Schluter PJ., Ahuriri-Driscoll A., Anderson TJ., Beere P., Brown J., Dalrymple-Alford J., David T., Davidson A., Gillon DA. and Hirdes J. (2016) Comprehensive clinical assessment of home-based older persons within New Zealand: an epidemiological profile of a national cross-section. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 40(4): 349-355. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1753-6405.12525.