Research interests include health and public economics and applied microeconomics.
- Menclova AK. and Stillman S. (2020) Maternal stress and birth outcomes: Evidence from an unexpected earthquake swarm. Health Economics (United Kingdom) 29(12): 1705-1720. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hec.4162.
- Xue X., Reed WR. and Menclova A. (2020) Social capital and health: a meta-analysis. Journal of Health Economics 72 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhealeco.2020.102317.
- Atanda A., Menclova A. and Reed WR. (2018) Is health care infected by Baumol's cost disease? Test of a new model. Health Economics 27(5): 832-849. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hec.3641.
- Clark JE., Das S. and Menclova A. (2017) Evaluating the effectiveness of school funding and targeting different measures of student disadvantage: Evidence from New Zealand. Economic Record 93(303): 576-599. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1475-4932.12354.
- Greenwood SJ. and Menclova AK. (2017) Analysing the extent and effects of occupational regulation in New Zealand. New Zealand Economic Papers 52(1): 21-39. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2016.1247291.