Former Postdoctoral Fellows
Now CEO at Precision Chroma
- Simon Reid (PhD) '3D-printed catalysts for green spacecraft propulsion'
- Yuanjun (Bessie) Pei (PhD) 'Fabrication of Printed Uniform Monolith for Protein Chromatography'
- Luckmore Kadzungura (PhD) 'Simulation of flow, heat and mass in 3D printed porous structures'
- Mathew Hawken (PhD) 'Experimental investigation of heat transfer in 3D printed heat exchangers by MRI'
- Navid Erfani (PhD) 'A Novel Method to Design Monolithic Catalyst for Non-Isothermal Packed Bed Reactors'
- Anastassiya Lazareva (ME) 'Investigation into Development of Thermoresponsive Chromatography Columns Using 3D-printed Ordered Structures Based on Triply Periodic Minimal Surfaces'
- Sobhan Latifi (PhD) 'Optimising triply periodic minimal surfaces for fluid flow and 3D printing' - University of Otago
- Sean Feast (PhD) 'Development & Upscaling of 3D printed Chromatography Columns for Virus Purification' - now at Precision Chroma Ltd
- Fabian Dolamore (PhD) 'In Silico Analysis of Flow and Dispersion in Ordered Porous Media' - now at Precision Chroma Ltd
- Anne Gordon (PhD) 'Development, Functionalisation, and Characterisation of Triply Periodic Minimum Surface Hydrogels for Solid-Tolerant Chromatography'
- Harshal Panidepu (PhD) 'In silico modelling of soft tissue scaffolds'
- Ben Houlton (ME) 'Enhancing Packed Bed Geometry Using Computational Fluid Dynamic Simulations'
- Hossein Zadeh (PhD) '3-dimentional printing of high-resolution hydrogels by a high-speed process using negative templating'
- Michelle Kramer (PhD) 'Designing novel monolithic substrates for process intensification using additive manufacturing'
- Roya Rezanavaz (PhD) '3D Printing of Porous Polymeric Materials for Stationary Phases of Chromatography Columns'
- Suhas Nawada (PhD) 'The Use of 3D-Printing in the Study of Chromatographic Packed Bed Microstructures'
- Ben Reynolds (PhD) 'Simulation of flow and heat transfer in 3D printable triply periodic minimal surface heat exchangers'